Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome to the Select Editions blog

The Select Editions editorial staff and I want to welcome you to our blog! (If you'd like to learn more about the staff, go to our bios posted on August 16 and 17.) We'll be posting behind-the-scenes tidbits about the Select Editions authors and stories, book news and reviews, and random musings about reading and the editorial life. But most of all on this blog we'd like to get to know you better, so please leave comments and questions following any postings of interest to you. Our plan is to make this a fun gathering place for fans of Select Editions and the wonderful world of reading in general, and the more we hear from you the better!

—Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing all the editor's. It was nice to see who is working so hard behind the scenes! I love Select Editions! Keep up the good work.

stella hall said...

I love to read select editions I need some help finding a certain one its about a little girl She's half American and half Japanese I think. Her name is Akiko can you help me.