Friday, August 17, 2007
Editor's profile: Joe McGrath
1. Who is your favorite SE author and why?
Michael Connelly because even his minor characters are very real.
2. What is your favorite genre?
3. How long have you been working at Reader’s Digest?
4. What is the most memorable book you’ve worked on?
Lee and Grant: A Dual Biography because it started a life-long interest in the Civil War.
5. What classic novel did you never finish in high school or college?
Mill on the Floss
6. What is your favorite children’s book?
Random House Book of Poetry for Children
7. What other projects do you work on at Select Editions?
I’m the editorial director of Today's Best Nonfiction. We’re coming up on our 100th volume now.